1) PTA Position: VP of Programs
2) How many kids / grandkids? How many at Plumb? 2 children and 1 student at Plumb
3) How long have you been involved in the Plumb PTA? My second year
4) Describe yourself in 3 words: Organized, Friendly, Determined
5) If you could meet anyone alive or dead, who would it be? Maya Angelou
6) What is the most unusual job you ever had? Social Services (it was the most stressful job I ever had)
7) What makes you laugh? When my sons are playing around and acting "silly/funny"
8) Name one item from your Bucket list: I do not have a bucket list, but I would love to visit Hawaii and finish my travels around the Caribbean!
9) What is your favorite thing about Plumb Elementary? The dedication of the teachers to help students strive for the best of his/her abilities while influencing self respect and respect for others ... So far I have been blessed with two wonderful teachers (Ms. Meyers and Ms. Kelly).2q
10) What is your favorite thing about the Plumb Elementary PTA? The efforts to involve parents and ensure the school year is filled with fun family events