1) PTA Position: VP of Ways and Means
2) How many kids / grandkids? How many at Plumb? I have two girls! One is Ashlee who is in 9th grade at Clearwater High and Abbee is In 4th grade here at Plumb.
3) How long have you been involved in the Plumb PTA? I have been involved in PTA for 10 years. I have been on the board for four years. In those four years, two of them I was PTA President, and the other two VP of Ways and Means.
4) Describe yourself in 3 words. Three words to describe me is crazy, funny, and talkative!
5) If you could meet anyone alive or dead, who would it be? I would love to meet Michael Jackson if he was still alive and I'm a baseball nut and would love to meet Andrew McCutchen from the Pirates!
6) What is the most unusual job you ever had? Working with my Mom’s friend, bedazzling t-shirts with gems and rhinestones.
7) What makes you laugh? Just about anything makes me laugh. Oh, and by the way, when I laugh it is loud!
8) Name an item from your Bucket list. I would love to scratch going to Hawaii off my bucket list.
9) What is your favorite thing about Plumb Elementary? At plumb I love all of the teachers and staff!
10) What is your favorite thing about the Plumb Elementary PTA? I like PTA and all of the relationships that are made!